Sunday, June 21, 2009

"YOU WOULD GET THERE!!! ONLY IF YOU STAND FIRM AND HOLD UNTO GOD'S PROMISE!!!"

"YOU WOULD GET THERE!!! IF YOU STAND FIRM AND HOLD UNTO GOD'S PROMISE!!!"

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I bring you good tidings and blessings of God upon your lives. Its my privilege today to bring to you this message "hold unto to God's promises and you would get there.

I was on my dinning table one evening when my spirit mind minister this music to me, you would get there, if you hold unto God's word and promises, nothing can stop you, if you hang in there and trust in God. Then I said to my self, I would get there Lord with your might and not mine.

Those were the lines, but these lines brought a stronger and awakening spirit into my soul and I look up unto God's word in Proverb 12:1 and also in Proverb 13.1.

What promises does God gives to us His children, but His instructions and commands and which comes with covenant for those that keep them. If we follow God's instructions and commands we surely would have his promises that comes with what ever is been there for us or what ever we seek for in Life.

So what we all need to do, for no man pleases God without faith, we must have faith in Christ Jesus as our only Lord and Saviour and through whom we have salvation.

All we need to do is have faith in Christ Jesus and we would get to where ever God has promise us He would take us to. Read also 2nd Corinthian 13:5.

Sometimes we as Christians do let material needs get us delaying in getting to our promise land as given to us by our Father in Heaven through His Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. For us to be of faith in Christ Jesus Christ is what every Christian should be concern about and should uphold above every other thing, as we all know work without faith is dead , also read 2nd Corinthian 5:17.

For we know that for those who love God and keep His laws, they would always be call God's Children and they would get what ever the Father Promise them. read also Romans 8: 28 - 30.

So Brethren I urge you all to note that as for many that are led by the Spirit of God, are call the Sons of God. Romans 8:14.

Peace be Unto You, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment